2017 Exhibition Agreement Guidelines
- The World Film Fair (WFF) is a registered company and trademark, registered in the United Kingdom. All participants of the WFF must adhere to and follow the WFF guidelines and regulations. The WFF reserves the right to interpret these guidelines and regulations and to ensure they are being upheld.
- If the WFF finds that a participant is in breach of the regulations and guidelines that are outlined here http://worldfilmfair.com/ , they reserve the right to terminate the agreement in place with participants. In the event of this, no refund shall be given. WFF has full control over all activities taking place during the World Film Fair and has the right to refuse use or advertisement that is deemed inappropriate at the fair. However, WFF is not responsible for acts of God or the failure of third parties outside of WFF control.
- All participants of the WFF agree to their information being publicly displayed and advertised through WFF and being contacted by WFF and their sponsors. If a participant does not wish to agree to this, they need to contact WFF directly via email to inform them.
- The WFF will include press and photography. By participating or attending, participants are consenting to be filmed or photographed at the WFF. This does not cover third party filming and photography.
- WFF reserves the right to be the sole determiner of the distribution of exhibition booths and the location of these booths within the WFF venue.
- Exhibitors will be solely responsible for maintaining and ensuring correct display of their booth for the duration of the WFF.
- Exhibitors who sign an exhibition agreement after May 25th, 2018 may not have their company information included in WFF publicity materials.
- Exhibitors can not make a claim against WFF in the event of circumstances such as injury (or death), theft, damage or loss of property that occurs during the WFF.
- All WFF costs are in US DOLLARS. Payment is accepted by credit card or check. Checks will not be accepted after May 25th, 2018.
- If non payment of fees occurs, WFF will not refund any fees or deposits already paid.
- All fees must be paid in full three months prior to the event date of the WFF. Any exhibitor who has not paid in full by this date, will have their application withdrawn and their space will be re-allocated.
- Exhibition booths will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.