We are looking for writers and directors with lesbian/bisexual stories that need to be told. If you have a webseries concept that you would like to see come to fruition, send us a written pitch for your original webseries. All webseries should consist of five episodes, each with a length of five minutes or more. Finalists will have one week to submit a pitch video.
Pitches will be reviewed by tello CEO Christin Baker and tello’s VP of Development Bridget McManus, and three finalists will be chosen.
Awards & Prizes
All finalists have a distribution deal with tello for their projects if they are produced.
The winner may choose between $100 cash prize or
Christin Baker and Bridget McManus will work with the finalist on development and pre-production of their series receive $3,500 in goods and services to go towards the production budget and a 6-month distribution deal on on tellofilms.com with a revenue share model.
Rules & Terms
Entrants enter a short writing “pitch” submission of a webseries concept broken down into five episodes (each episode should be five minutes or less.) The contest is open to those who are eighteen years of age or older as of June 15, 2018. You must distribute the project on tellofilms.com for a minimum of 6 months.
- All contest submission MUST be an original creation.
- Submission must be written in English.
- Submissions must be NEW and not already produced, sold to a third-party and not distributed online.
- Submissions CANNOT infringe the copyright or any other proprietary right of another individual or entity and shall not contain materials from published artists.
- Submissions must not contain any brands or logos.