The Moroccan Youth Film Festival (MYFF) WILL take place in Rabat, the 29th of September 2018. The festival is run by Moroccan high school students, for students. The festival's primary goal is to empower creative, passionate young minds and help them showcase their cinematic talents that range from directing and producing, to acting and publishing their work. MYFF aims to provide support for Moroccan and International students when it comes to nurturing their skills and passions, as well as to entrust the young generations with this cinematic culture and expand it.
Awards & Prizes
- Best Short Film
- Best Documentary
- Best Script
- Best Actor
Rules & Terms
1. The submitter acknowledges that he or she has obtained all necessary rights and authorizations from other individuals and third parties as necessary before submitting the film/s or screenplay to the Festival.
2. All submissions should be sent via the website.
3. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material should not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
4. Not all winning films will be screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning films to be screened.
5. The Festival Director may deny participation to any film unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good quality.
6. The festival has the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
7. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any correct reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
8. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
9. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10. Submitting participants should be 19 of age or younger.