CFIFF aims to encourage diverse content from diverse creators. We are excited to invite you to take part in our second year and hope you'll continue to be involved for many years to come.
CFIFF runs film and screenplay competitions monthly. The winners of the monthly competitions form our annual finalists. The overall annual winners will be screened at our Awards Night at GU Filmhouse Cronulla, in South Sydney on the 23rd of November 2018.
Awards & Prizes
Monthly Finalists will be re-watched in October 2018 before our Live Event in November. ONE Finalist will be chosen as our Wild Card Winner and will be screened in November alongside our Annual Winners and be made eligible for our Special Awards.
MONTHLY WINNERS will be listed on our website and receive appropriate laurels. Winning films will also have their film's trailer promoted on our website and social media. (If you don't want us to promote your trailer you can opt out.) Winning films will progress to our annual competition where they will be eligible for special awards.
Will receive a 3 month subscription to iPITCH.tv.
"Looking for a way to pitch your idea for a television show or movie? iPITCH.TV offers a next generation platform for creators of original pitches for TV, Film & Digital Media to connect directly with Hollywood Producers and Studio Executives and gives creators industry pro advice on how to pitch a television show or feature film. Pitch your idea for a Movie, Screenplay, Television Show, Short Film, New Media Project and more."
Will receive a yearlong subscription to iPITCH.tv.
3 annual winners will receive Final Draft screenwriting software.
3 annual winners will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 315 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
ANNUAL WINNERS will screen at our Awards Night at GU Filmhouse Cronulla, in South Sydney on the 23rd of November 2018.
Best Short Drama
Best Short Comedy
Best Short Experimental
Best Short Documentary
Best Short Animation
Best Short Horror
Best Short SciFi
Best Student Short
Best Short Screenplay
Best Web Series
Winning films entered are automatically eligible for Special Awards. These laurels will be issued at the end of 2018 as part of the yearly competition.
Special Awards (presented annually)
Best Actor in a Comedy
Best Actor in a Drama
Best Actor in an Experimental Film
Best Actor in a Horror
Best Actor in a SciFi
Best Actor in a Student Short
Best Actor in a Web Series/TV Pilot
Best Sound Design
Best Stunt Performer/Team
Thank you for your participation in the Changing Face International Film Festival. We look forward to seeing your work!
Rules & Terms
- Submissions are open to anyone.
- Films must have been made after January 2016.
- No premiere status is required.
- The payment of an entrance fee is required.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- By submitting your film to Changing Face IFF you confirm to own the rights of the film.
- The Changing Face IFF will not be held responsible for any copyright issues or infringements.
- All films submitted must be in English or subtitled in English.
- By submitting your film you acknowledge that Changing Face IFF reserves the right to promote your film on our website and social media. (we will not publish your film/trailer if you don't want us to!)
- The internal jury of Changing Face IFF will select the finalists and winning films and special awards.
- The films are judged on the quality of the project.
- Entry does not guarantee acceptance into the festival.
- Monthly Winners will be automatically eligible for special awards.
- Finalists and Winners will receive Festival Laurels and Digital Certificates.
- Changing Face IFF does not download or make your film available online.
- By Submitting to CFIFF you agree to be put on our mailing list.
- The Changing Face IFF director has the right to make decisions about matters not provided by these rules.
- Rules and terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Changing Face IFF.
By submitting you declare that you have understood, and agreed to the rules and terms of the Changing Face International Film Festival.