BIG RIVER dance festival is a three day festival celebrating art through movement. Presented at the 4th Avenue Arts Theater in Huntington, WV in a collaborative effort of dancers and dance makers from around the country. The Festival, hosted by Jeslyn Dance Gallery, brings dance to the communities of Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky. 2018 marks the 4th annual dance on film festival at Big River. All film are presented on the 4th Avenue Arts main stage, 500 seat theatre space. This 1923 vaudeville house has a uniquely hung movie screen to accommodate all film projections.
Rules & Terms
1. All Dance on Film Artists are encouraged to apply.
2. Submissions must be the final cuts and ready for festival use if chosen.
3. All films will go through an adjudication process.
4. Big River Dance Festival reserves the right to refuse any film from screening based on quality or content.
5. Films have no minimum length/Maximum length is 15 minutes.