The World Film Fair is the first of its kind in that not only will the Fair be held in New York but there will also be World Film Fair screenings held in multiple locations and venues around the world, So the films selected to be screened at the World Film Fair will be shown to a global audience of both film goers and film industry companies such as distributors, production companies, film buyers and investors! The World Film Fair is not based in one location alone. Each location and venue that holds a screening is a World Film Fair center itself, World Film Fair is combining different sources and companies and joining them together into one big global project, where our main goal is to give a platform to the best filmmakers so they can be seen around the World, The WFF opened a new program for screening films at the WFF’s partner festivals and screening locations, If any (or all) of these screenings are of interest to you, please let us know and we can put you in touch with each location directly so you can organise sending your film, music and etc.
World Film Fair Screening at Partner Locations: https://worldfilmfair.com
We include all of the above features listed in project 1 PLUS include the other films that are not winners but highly commended. Such films are often still very high quality and worthy of distribution.
These are the options:
We created a TV channel(s) called World Film Festival TV, that offer a fresh monthly film festival slate for the viewing audience, to be shown after the physical festival has been hosted.
This enables fans who simply cannot travel to all parts of the world to feel part of the action.
Goal: We strive to get the best 2500 films from the 25,000 in the circuit!
We offer an annual or monthly fee for members and regularly offer incentives and prizes both for participating film makers and their voting audience of fans.
We embed a customised People’s Choice Award voting system. We would award additional awards given to the most voted film makers as per the viewing audience. We’d start with 13 million users in our group and expand accordingly.
We have the ability to:
- Add sponsors advertising or showcase of trailers or red carpet interviews
- Work with festival directors to curate the appropriate number of channels to ensure there is the right mix of genre or language specific shows to maximise either the language or subtitle functions of our system accordingly
- Customise our channels to help filmmakers easily upload their metadata and files via, IMDb, film freeway or any other interface
- Track fans views and revenue plus embed 3rd party data analytics to ensure full transparency for aggregators and filmmakers alike
- Monetise advertising opportunities
- Target territories appropriate for languages or subtitles accordingly