As a result of the large number of downloads and submissions that have been received for the 2018 edition of the World Film Fair, from July 2018 the number of applications for films, participants, exhibitors, partners and sponsorships will be limited. However, from May 5, 2018 we are opening the applications, films, participation, etc for the October 2019 edition of the World Film Fair.
You are welcome to submit your work to the World Film Fair. Once you have made a submission, the judges will then view your film and make their selections. Please submit your work to us through our sponsors:
- Standard Entry fee: US $50 for the First deadline - until the End of January.
- Promotion of your work to the Buyers, Distributors and Investors. Cost US $350.
- Description: A 10 minute presentation about your film ( or script) will be made to Buyers, Distributors and Investors in 3 sectors of the Fair.
- Screening of the trailer of your film at the WFF with the Distribution offer and Promotion. Cost US $10 for 1 screening. Maximum of 500 screenings during the Fair.
- Guaranteed screening of your film at the World Film Fair. The cost of guaranteed screening for films with a duration less than 30 minutes is US $300, for films that are 30 minutes to an hour US $600, films over 1 hour and 30 minutes US $900. For films with a longer duration please contact WFF directly.